cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB of Free Data not applied to my account!

rubadubspawn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

First time poster and in need of help.  I recevied a text message from PM stating that I was at 95% of my data usage and now my data no longer works.  I don't believe I used my full allotment and I certainly don't think I used up the 1GB of free data that I was awarded.

I've reviewed my data usage and it does not look like it adds up to over my total allotment.

How do I go about getting my plan data + 1 GB free added to my account so I can continue to surf in the bathroom?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Sherbert
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am seeing the same thing I had 1GB of data added to my account but when I just checked it now gone? I do not understand and my 8.5 GB is also gone and I keep getting messages saying I have used up 95% of my data I do not understand my data just rolled over on the 17th and I have been at home all day with WIFI?  I do hope someone can help me. I think maybe when they upgraded their web page it might have messed with our accounts.

I tried to do a snip it to show you my usage but I dont know how to insert it

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rubadubspawn 

Check your overview page for the data usage lines.

The following is my usage lines for my 5GB plan.  I have used 4343MB out of my 5120MB data allotment.  I have not used any data from my free bonus 1GB data.

If you don't have these lines, you have used all your data.

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    1GB Promo
    0  /  1024 MB
    5GB at 3G Speed
    4343.348  /  5120 MB

@rubadubspawn wrote:

Hi,

First time poster and in need of help.  I recevied a text message from PM stating that I was at 95% of my data usage and now my data no longer works.  I don't believe I used my full allotment and I certainly don't think I used up the 1GB of free data that I was awarded.

I've reviewed my data usage and it does not look like it adds up to over my total allotment.

How do I go about getting my plan data + 1 GB free added to my account so I can continue to surf in the bathroom?

Thank you!

Open a "SIMon" (that the name of it) automated chat session by clicking on the quetsion mark symbol in the bottom right of your screen.  Type in "open ticket" and then use the "contact us" option.  On this form, you'll be asked to verify your identity and to provde some details about this issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.