cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB for $30?!

super8989
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I saw an ad (in french) that said $30 for 1GB but when I go to PM site, it's not there.

Anyone know what that's about?

Looks like the normal $35 (1GB) plan is slashed down to $30.

Screenshot below

Public Mobile 1G for 30.PNG

6 REPLIES 6

bar0460
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This french ad showed up for me a couple of days ago as well.  I couldn't find any mention of it on Public's site and even logged into my account to see if it was available as a plan switch.  No such luck.  I agree this would be a very popular and well received plan!

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Here's hoping that such a promo was "leaked" prematurely (kind of reminds me of when McDonald's accidentally leaked images of the iPhone X).

I got in on the $30/30 day 1GB plan in March this year (Actually it's $32/30 days, but with auto-pay it's $30), and I've been keeping my eyes open for a return of the plan, but hopefully with Canada-wide calling (mine was province-wide only, which generally suits me fine).

No competitors currently have anything similar to the $30 1GB plan, so I wouldn't hold my breath right now... but you never know! 😉

@pakmode wrote:

Strange. I thought I was the only 1 going crazy. I saw that on my browser earlier today too. 

Awww, too bad, that's the price point I'm looking for!!

pakmode

Strange. I thought I was the only 1 going crazy. I saw that on my browser earlier today too. 

CalgaryBen

@super8989 That is likely an ad that's in your browser's cache from around March 2018.  Try a re-load to see if you get a refreshed ad -- press Shift-F5.

@super8989 wrote:

I saw an ad (in french) that said $30 for 1GB but when I go to PM site, it's not there.

Anyone know what that's about?

Looks like the normal $35 (1GB) plan is slashed down to $30.

old advertisement

That plan is no longer offered at $30.

Need Help? Let's chat.