cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB add on

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just selected the add on.. but when I look at my plan, I don’t see it listed there under “add ons”. Does it take awhile to show up? 

(If this makes any difference, I also selected the $30 plan afterwards, but selected that it be changed on my next billing date).

11 REPLIES 11

@helenhelen wrote:

Will the remaining $10 be applied to my next billing date (I have auto pay)?

@helenhelen Yes it will. Any funds available such as yours or rewards or referrals etc will be used first. The balance will come from your CC.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@helenhelen wrote:

I understand what you mean now re two step. I changed my mind and after adding $15, decided to just get the $5 add on. Will the remaining $10 be applied to my next billing date (I have auto pay)?

Everything flows in and out of Available Funds. Yes.

helenhelen

I understand what you mean now re two step. I changed my mind and after adding $15, decided to just get the $5 add on. Will the remaining $10 be applied to my next billing date (I have auto pay)?

1474CD56-DBA0-4E35-A63F-4EBB7D160CF3.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@helenhelen wrote:

I know that. I’m just wondering why when I selected add on, it doesn’t show up there when I thought I hit “submit” for the $15 on my credit card 

As already mentioned, it's a non-intuitive two-step process. Add funds, buy add-on. If already sufficient funds then you could just go ahead and buy the add-on.

helenhelen

I know that. I’m just wondering why when I selected add on, it doesn’t show up there when I thought I hit “submit” for the $15 on my credit card 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@helenhelen wrote:

 I’m confused bc there was a page that showed my credit card info and the cost of the add on and I hit “submit” so I thought that meant it was charging my account for the add on? This is what my account says now. I want to verify that I won’t get charged twice if I try to do it again 

This is a plan change, not an add-on. THAT will use autopay when it comes time to renew and it changes the plan to the new one.

helenhelen

 I’m confused bc there was a page that showed my credit card info and the cost of the add on and I hit “submit” so I thought that meant it was charging my account for the add on? This is what my account says now. I want to verify that I won’t get charged twice if I try to do it again 

62DC3A47-7240-4F02-BC5E-0F4B594AD6A7.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@helenhelen wrote:

I have auto pay so isn’t it automatic? I saw my credit card number listed so I selected it. 

Autopay is only for renewals if needed.

helenhelen

I have auto pay so isn’t it automatic? I saw my credit card number listed so I selected it. 

@helenhelen wrote:

I just selected the add on.. but when I look at my plan, I don’t see it listed there under “add ons”. Does it take awhile to show up? 

(If this makes any difference, I also selected the $30 plan afterwards, but selected that it be changed on my next billing date).

If the funds have been added to your Public Mobile account balance, you now need to go back and purchased the data add-on. The way the system is set up, going through the add-on purchase process does not complete if the funds are not already in the account. In those cases, it only applies a top up to the account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@helenhelen wrote:

Buying add-on is a 2 steps process.  

1.  Add fund to your account

2.  Buy add-on.

If your available fund on your account is equal to the add-on price, you completed the first step.  Now you need to purchase the add-on with the available fund in your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.