cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB Welcome Add-On - Referred Customer

Jwlau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Sirs,

I signed up with Public Mobile using a referral and my web activation indicated "1GB Welcome Add-on (Referred Customers only) $0", however I have yet to see the additional data allowance as ad Add-On.

Please let me know.  Thanks!!!!

7 REPLIES 7

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 i was not aware of when this promo finished, and when i got promo data my promo came in after 1 day. speaking from my own experience

Jwlau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've sent a message to the moderator team.  Thank you

@passiveegg, where did you get this information?  What you said is totally wrong.  First of all the Promo ended Nov 20th so if they activated yesterday they don't qualify and it would be added to the account within 72 hours not one day.

@Jwlau, now if you activated before Nov 20th, and you haven't received your bonus data

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JDT

Didn't that 1GB add-on promo expire a few weeks ago now?

passiveegg

You will recieve the additionnal data bonus after 1 business day, so since you activated it today, you will see it on your self serve on monday for sure. please message back if you dont. 

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Jwlau, it takes some time for the welcome Data to show up. If it has been a few days since your account activation, you can send a private message to @CS_Agent explaining your issue and providing your account number and phone number and they will help you out. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Jwlau,

If you signed up during the promotional period and do not see the 1GB in additional data from the promo, you will need to send a message to the Moderators using the below link with your account number and phone number, and explain to them that you are missing the 1GB promotional data add-on, for them to look into the issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.