cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB Promo and Holiday Giveaway no longer available in my account

carl7say
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have noticed that my 1GB promo and 1GB Holiday Giveaway is not in my account anymore.

The weird thing is the 400 min LD is still there.

The two promos are not shown in my account even after monthly renewal.

Any helps with this would be greatly appreicated.

10 REPLIES 10

@lg1475 wrote:

It is a onetime promo that will expire when consumed. It will also be consumed first before your normal data plan allowance. 

Untrue

@lg1475 wrote:

It is a onetime promo that will expire when consumed. It will also be consumed first before your normal data plan allowance. 

Unless I am misunderstanding you, this is not correct. Add on data will only be consumed after your monthly plan data has been used up. Whatever add on data is left when your plan renews will remain on the sidelines for the future if you need it in another month where you use up your plans data.

@carl7say 

It sounds like you may have been under the impression that those two 1Gb data add ons renew each month since you mention your plan renewing but the add ons are still missing. They are just single use add ons to help get you through the month if you otherwise run out of data.

AE_Collector

carl7say

Thank you all for your response.

lg1475

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@carl7say wrote:

I have noticed that my 1GB promo and 1GB Holiday Giveaway is not in my account anymore.

@carl7say  As many said before corrrectly, if any promo disappears from your account, tha means you used it up...

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yup as others have said seems like you've used up all your bonus, I'm sad I never joined when they gave it away. here's hoping next Christmas they do it again.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@carl7say  It's possible that your system or apps updated in the background without you knowing, thereby consuming your 1GB over time. Browsing without an ad block also increases data usage since the ads/videos would load automatically

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@carl7say wrote:

Is it possible that you've used up your plan data and the 1Gb promo and 1 Gb Holiday Giveaway data ? Download lots of movies or music over the holiday ?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@carl7say 

It means you consumed the full 1GB + 1GB.

Those add-ons do not renew.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@carl7say wrote:

That means data was used.

Need Help? Let's chat.