cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15gb + 3gB LTE Expiry date?

warpdrive
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi guys, in Alberta here... just wondering if anybody here knows when the 15 GB +3 GB bonus LTE data for $180 plans will expire, or are they good forever? LOL 

Shanks in advance!

13 REPLIES 13

They changed their plans more often than usual.  So sign up early if afraid they are gone. 🙂   especially if 3GB is the deal breaker.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, if there's one lesson learned the past year with PM - it's always better to sign up sooner, rather then later for any promo plan.

Public Mobile giveth, and Public Mobile taketh.

Lol.

warpdrive

Yes I had a look at that, just seems like a lot of hoops to jump through, and with my Public Mobile loyalty, auto pay and reference discounts I am actually only paying $47 a month for 6gb anyway, and every year I stay (up to five years of course) they will knock another dollar a month off.. in another four years I pay $43 a month for six gigs of data, that sounds better to me! LOL. On top of that I probably have about three or four more people ready to pull the pin and jump on the public mobile train, if I get the reference from those individuals in four years I’m in the $39 a month range for six gigs of data.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

6GB for $49 on Koodo QC loophole sounds better to me though... Canada-wide calling and a small/medium tab towards a phone. Takes a workaround but can easily be done for those who can use Google.

warpdrive

lol.... yep.... just makes it that much more better awesomerrr! 😜

@mtfolks wrote:

Correction: 6 for $58. Less of a ring to it but gotta love those auto pay rewards. 😂

sbreakin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nice to see we have some good rates on plans with more data.  The bonus may not last / be available forever for new sign ups - but once you have the plan - then PM has a great track record of continuing to renew pans with same data/ minutes at the same rate.  I've read that PM hasn't raised rates for current plans except maybe for really old indepenedent PM plans (before Telus).  Plan prices does change periodicially for new sign ups with most dramatic being when they introduced the 2.5 3G rates - which i think were intended to be lower rates for lighter users (who wanted to save $$).

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Correction: 6 for $58. Less of a ring to it but gotta love those auto pay rewards. 😂

warpdrive

Lol, absolutely! I got about 10 peeps to sign up during the fall promo "4 for 40" last fall. I was on it to.... but "6 for 60" just sounds more better to meez, so I switched to the new plan!

@warpdrive Be sure to "twist their arms" to enter your number as the Referral! Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

warpdrive

I’ve actually already pulled the pin..... just have some friends who are inquiring..😬

It does say "Bonus", so I have less faith that the 18 GB plans are "permanent" than the others with no bonus. 

Unless there is a serious impediment, I suggest you sign up sooner rather than later.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

warpdrive

Awesome avocados! 

Thanks eh!

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good news for you - It does not expire, as those are the awesome regular rates!

Need Help? Let's chat.