cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 plan

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

for $15 plan, 100 mins Canada wide talk, how about 1800 toll free, is that count mins? thx

9 REPLIES 9

@Wholecloud correct. you can downgrade to $15 and purchase the $5 500min Canada wide. and add-ons keep rolling over until used up

Wholecloud
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I take it the airtime add-ons are the same price regardless of which plan you're on.

Wholecloud

Thanks but I'm currently on the $25 plan so I need to figure out how much to see if it's worthwhile for me to downgrade as I done call out much. 

@Wholecloud it's in the "plans add-ons " tab and then click my add-ons and all add-on packages will be there to purchase. purchasing an add-on requires 2 steps

• add funds to your account
  • apply add-on

basically just pick the add-on hit apply and it will put "available funds" in your accoint

then go back choose the add-on and hit apply

Wholecloud

I cannot seem to locate the add on fee for talk time if I go over the 100 mins for the $15 plan. Can somebody shed some light on this?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @missorange ,

Funny the discrepancy here?

So, best to test this, I would say. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Most toll free numbers should not count towards your limited 100 outgoing minutes.  Check your self serve account for any usage 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@missorange wrote:

for $15 plan, 100 mins Canada wide talk, how about 1800 toll free, is that count mins? thx

Officially yes. There are the odd reports of otherwise.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @missorange,

If you are making an outgoing call, even to 1800, yes, it counts towards your minutes.

All incoming is free though (on the current $15 plan).

Need Help? Let's chat.