cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 plan - unlimited incoming calls

Shannon_95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, so the $15 plan I had signed up for includes 100 mins Canada-wide and unlimited incoming calls. But after checking my usage history, my incoming calls are being counted towards my minutes?? 

4 REPLIES 4

Shannon_95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your help! I'll try contacting the moderator to see what's going on. 

@Shannon_95  What part of your account did you check? Your usage history or your plan and add ons section in the overview page. That is where your outgoing minutes are tallied. If you use them all up before your plan ends the feature will no longer appear. Many people purchase  the $5/500 calling add on to supplement this plan. Those minutes will roll over each month until used up.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The calls are rounded up by the minute.  i.e. 1 second usages counts as 1 minute.  Voicemail calls from your phone counts towards your minutes too.  If this isn't the solution, use Simon (?tionmark ) and contact a moderator . Type moderator and follow the prompts. 

@Shannon_95 wrote:

Hi, so the $15 plan I had signed up for includes 100 mins Canada-wide and unlimited incoming calls. But after checking my usage history, my incoming calls are being counted towards my minutes?? 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Shannon_95 how long ago did you sign up?  A while back that plan did not have unlimited incoming 

Need Help? Let's chat.