cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 plan unlimited incoming calls

saurieng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi,

my PublicMobile phone # is xxx xxx xxxx. with $15 plan. it seems to me that the incomimg calls are included in the total of 100-minute allow.

Is there something I have done incorrectly ?

Please help

Thanks

Vicky Thai

PS: Sorry if i post this question incorrectly. my first time.

Edit:  Phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

14 REPLIES 14

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have signed up the $15 a month too. I will tell my friends to call me 🙂

glad it doesn’t count for the monthly monitors 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nezgar wrote:

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

All talk plans include call forwarding. It does use minutes on $10 or $15 plan.

It does not use minutes on the current $15 plan.

Indeed. Perhaps a caveat should be supplied...unofficially. 🙂 Which means it could be fixed without notice at any time.

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

It does not use minutes on the current $15 plan.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Nezgar wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

@saurieng 

If you switched plan in April 2019, you are likely on the old $15 plan.  The new $15 plan started in May 2019, with unlimited incoming calls.  As described above, do a future plan change to the new $15 plan. 

I just tested call forwarding unconditional tonight with a  $15 plan that was activated in September. (using *21*xxxyyyzzzz#) The forwarded call does show as an outgoing call in the usage history, but did not deduct minutes.

So maybe the "new" $15 plan includes call forwarding, and the "old" one did not.

Interesting. My experience with the $10 plan was that used minutes. The busy/unanswered/off options did not use minutes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nezgar wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

@saurieng 

If you switched plan in April 2019, you are likely on the old $15 plan.  The new $15 plan started in May 2019, with unlimited incoming calls.  As described above, do a future plan change to the new $15 plan. 

I just tested call forwarding unconditional tonight with a  $15 plan that was activated in September. (using *21*xxxyyyzzzz#) The forwarded call does show as an outgoing call in the usage history, but did not deduct minutes.

So maybe the "new" $15 plan includes call forwarding, and the "old" one did not.

Interesting. My experience with the $10 plan was that used minutes. The busy/unanswered/off options did not use minutes.

@Dunkman wrote:

@saurieng 

@saurieng 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@saurieng 

There is a good way to find out that whether you have a $15 plan with the unlimited incoming minutes or not.

1.  Login to your self-serve account.

2.  Schedule plan change on your next renewal day to the current $15 plan with unlimited incoming plan.

If PM let you schedule the change, you have the old $15 plan without the unlimited incoming minutes.  After next renewal date, your plan will have $15 unlimited incoming minutes.

If PM does not let you schedule the plan change, you have the unlimited incomig minutes plan.  Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right hand bottom of this page.  Enter "contact human" as question one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

Moderator wait time is upto 2 days.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@saurieng just log in to your account and go to change plan and click on the 15$ plan and then click on "at next renewal" so it will just change on your next renewal date so you don't lose any money 

saurieng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi Marie,

1. thanks for your advice on the three dots

2. I count all the incoming-call minutes and out-call minutes from the usage history, and the usage number seems to include all incoming and outgoing calls

3. I was on the $10 plan and was switched to $15 plan in April 2019. if i am on the old $15 plan, then how i can switch to new $15 plan ?

Regards,

thanks

Vicky Thai

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@saurieng 

I have a $13 plan too.

What is your plan details?

My plan details says::

• This plan includes: -
  • - 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed
  • - Unlimited International Text

If you have different details, youmay have an old plan.  Schedule a plan change to the new $15 plan on your next renewal date.

Check your usage history,  Both incoming and outgoing are listed in the usage history.  But the is no charge to it.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@saurieng wrote:

hi,

my PublicMobile phone # is 6xxxxx. with $15 plan. it seems to me that the incomimg calls are included in the total of 100-minute allow.

Is there something I have done incorrectly ?

Please help

Thanks

Vicky Thai

PS: Sorry if i post this question incorrectly. my first time.

Incoming calls on the $15 plan are unlimited.  Remember that all outgoing calls are rounded up to the nearest minute, so a call lasting one minute and 20 seconds will count as 2 mins.

Purchase the $5/500 Canada wide minutes to supplement your plan.  These minutes will be used when you run out of your plan minutes and remaining minutes roll over until used up completely.

Also use the 3 dots top right of your post to edit and remove your tel. number from this forum which is open for everyone to see.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@saurieng 

For the $15 plan, which I have also, it should be unlimited incoming call.  Only outgoing calls are counted.  However, checking voice mail, call fowarding are also included in the outgoing minutes.  It counts to the nearest minute (not by the second billing).

You can check your usage history to make sure.  

GR
Mayor / Maire

@saurieng you should remove your personal information from the post by clicking on the 3 dots to the right of post.  How long have you been on the plan?  Maybe you're on the old version of the plan that did not have unlimited incoming call

Need Help? Let's chat.