cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 plan - total cost?

Rusty
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am not a customer as of yet, could someone tell me what the total bill would be after tax etc. on the $15 and $25 plans?

Any issues with network coverage?

14 REPLIES 14

vn33

I know you got answers already ... but I have both these plans for my Wife and Daughter.

Here are the details for the past two months ...

$15 plan$15 plan

It's $13 after the $2/discount.

Tax is charged (13% in ON) ... so on my credit card, for this plan, I'm charged $14.69

For the $25 plan:

$25 Plan$25 Plan

After all the rewards ($6/month discount), it is $19/month for me.

Again, 13% tax, so I'm charged $21.47 on my credit card

Hope these numbers helps for your decision.

I'm in south Ontario and where I sit public (Telus) network is way better. I'm on outskirts of Hamilton, Rogers has some dead zones around here

@Frankie_C wrote:

Public Mobile using Telus network, which in my option is better than Rogers most time, I did have both two companies phones.

Especially in Saskatchewan... Rogers lack of pretty much any rural coverage in Sask, only in major cities and along the main highways was tolerable when their plans were cheaper, but it was a no brainer for me to switch to Public and essentially have access to SaskTel's fantastic coverage which Bell & Telus share.

Rusty

Thanks

As always, if you are looking for detailed accurate info, provide accurate deatiled info on your scenario! Will you use Credit Card to get the $2 Autopay discount and what province are you in? Tax rates ARE different in each province.

Just saying for future reference....

AE_Collector

Frankie_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile using Telus network, which in my option is better than Rogers most time, I did have both two companies phones.

Rusty

Afshan,you didn't answer my question. I had asked what the total was, not because I was too lazy to calculate tax on $15 or $25, but because most companies have 911 fees, network fees, service fees, kitteh fees on top of their base cost. I can calculate pi to the 18th decimal place for you, but figuring out what actual costs at the end of the day for mobile plans is another realm in itself. I'm glad Public Mobile is easy 🙂

Thank you to the rest of you for answering my question 🙂 Yes, I'm in Ontario.

But over-all everyone is happy with the service from public mobile?

Also who's the network through? Rogers, or Bell?

I have two phones I'd look to get setup - both are on Bell atm, LG3 and a Samsung Edge 6 plus. Thanks.

Rusty

Ok great. thanks

@Nezgar wrote:

I noticed Public Mobile includes the 911 fee in the plan cost, instead of a few dollars on top like most other carriers, which is nice.

Yup it's all inclusive 15 (but really even less with the rewards)

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

I noticed Public Mobile includes the 911 fee in the plan cost, instead of a few dollars on top like most other carriers, which is nice.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Rusty 

I use autopay that reduces the bill

So my total cost is 13+tax in in Ontario so it's 14.69

Do you have credit card?

After one year it will be 12+tax.

A family member of mine who referred me and is been using it for a while is paying $1.13 per month for the same plan, she just got the anniversary reward, she was paying 2+tax until last month

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Rusty wrote:

I am not a customer as of yet, could someone tell me what the total bill would be after tax etc. on the $15 and $25 plans?

Any issues with network coverage?

Ok you didn't give much information so I am making some assumptions here that you are in Ontario and that  you are registering for autopay to get $2 off per 30 days

($15-$2)*1.13=$14.69    ($25-$2)*1.13=$25.99

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

K_Dave

Total plan cost if $15 and Network coverage is good.

Afshan123

do your own math ......add taxes 

Need Help? Let's chat.