cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 plan for Ontario (Ottawa)

dwdrajesh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Guys, I am thinking of switching from Rogers to Public Mobile. I am based in Ottawa, ON. My questions are as follows: (Sorry about asking too many :))
1. Does Public mobile have good coverage in Ottawa and the suburbs?

2. For the $15 plan, how do you get the bonus 250MB data? It says on the website, it is a bonus with "Autopay", what is it about and how to get it?

3. I assume this $15 plan does not have any contract, so I should be able to upgrade or change the plan whenever I need, is this correct?

Thanks,
Rajesh

32 REPLIES 32

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@dwdrajesh wrote:

Hi Guys, I am thinking of switching from Rogers to Public Mobile. I am based in Ottawa, ON. My questions are as follows: (Sorry about asking too many :))

2. For the $15 plan, how do you get the bonus 250MB data? It says on the website, it is a bonus with "Autopay", what is it about and how to get it?

3. I assume this $15 plan does not have any contract, so I should be able to upgrade or change the plan whenever I need, is this correct?

Thanks,
Rajesh

1-  pm is owned by Telus so it's on Telus and bell network.

2 it will actually be $13 plan if you add auto-pay (credit card to your account,) and that's how you get the 250mb

3- remember $13 plan if you add autopay...and yes you can change but one you will loose money 

There is change now -- which new plan starts right away and your charged and you loose what you paid for for current plan as there is no refunds..

There also is change at next renewal...which is the one you want to pick...your new plan will start at next renewal and you will be charged for new plan..

Don't forget to enter a referral code at sign up for an extra $10 bonus..

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@dwdrajesh 1. Yes 2. You need to add a credit card to your account. 3. Yes.

@dwdrajesh wrote:

Thanks,
Rajesh

Need Help? Let's chat.