cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 plan but my account doesn't show unlimited incoming

mc88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello .I ported my father's in law phone number over when I came across https://mobilesyrup.com/2019/05/02/public-mobile-unlimited-incoming-calls-15-pre-paid-plan/

Process went smoothly.but my account plan details do not mention unlimited incoming calls. Should I be concerned?

Now I'm worried about my hasty decision. Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

lucysong010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried call in my new Public phone number from my home phone for 1 min. After that, I cheked my usage, still 100 mins left. Does not hurt anything. So I think the unlimited incomging call is deemed included in the plan.

slpless
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@will13am wrote:

My suggestion for everyone is to take screen caps of the plan selection screens for future reference.  During the selection process, unlimited incoming calls do show, but it disappears after the plan selection is made.  Since the old plan and new plan look identical to customers on the self serve after plan selection, having this information may prove useful if any issues/disagreements develop.  Note to all who have the old $15 plan, make sure to change to the new edition.  Customers do need to do the plan change in order to get the unlimited incoming calls. 

Fortunately(?), they are a little different.

Before: 100 minutes Limited Canada-Wide Talk

After: 100 minutes Canada-Wide Talk 

I wouldn’t worry too much.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

My suggestion for everyone is to take screen caps of the plan selection screens for future reference.  During the selection process, unlimited incoming calls do show, but it disappears after the plan selection is made.  Since the old plan and new plan look identical to customers on the self serve after plan selection, having this information may prove useful if any issues/disagreements develop.  Note to all who have the old $15 plan, make sure to change to the new edition.  Customers do need to do the plan change in order to get the unlimited incoming calls. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alan_K  (one of PM managers) is aware of teh discrepancy in the plan description and is having it updated.  when it will happen not sure.  but as mentioned, if you joined the plan under teh new rules you have it.  if you joined before unlimited incoming, then you have to futuredate the plan.

dumbphone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Don't worry the plan is unlimited incomming

I plan on switching my dad to this.

If you look into the plan details it does say unlimited incomming calls

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unlimited incoming calls is just a new feature and if you have enrolled it under the new plan, you will have that feature.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mc88 

It's been verified that it doesn't hit the 100 minutes counter. I wouldn't worry about it. You could test it if you like of course.

Although currently there seem to be some problems with that plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.