cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 plan - 100 min talk/ unlimited incoming calls

Moon1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My daughter's plan just started new bill cycle. Although $15 plan has new feature for unlimited incoming calls, but when I called her, the minutes for her 100 minutes were calculated and now she has 98 minutes. Why? Please help. I really need to talk a live person. 

13 REPLIES 13

Once you switch this page will reflect it

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/ 

You should have also switch plan listed there and the day it took effect.

Keep that screenshot which shows what you selected if you ever think you will forget what was there.

The day of switch/the day of scheduling the switch is enough for moderators to figure out what should be in your plan.

Screenshot_20200315-202005~2.png

@Moon1  I wouldn't worry about that, it's really tied to the date and the plan of choice

@Moon1 I just tried the same change plan and it went to your screenshot. On the previous page it shows the new plan details, including the Canada wide unlimited and international texting.  

So that's how it looks normally.

Moon1

Oh I got it. So it means I have to check the website to get the benefits of the existing promotions. Thanks for the info. I have posted again my question with screenshots and my concern but anyway I took the risk and changed the plan and hopefully I will get what I changed to.

Thanks

Moon1

Hi,

I just scheduled for my account which will be renewed March 17, 2020. I took the risk to change my plan but my problem is attached for your review. Why I don't see the Text feature & Incoming in my new plan on the screen.Graphic1.jpg

Yes

I was on 30 plan

It went down to 25 I couldn't switch because of the promotion. That's ok I thought I'll switch in 2 months, but then it went back to 30 again.

So all the people who switched had it and were not moved to 30 (there would be lots of angry people if they did) luckily it went down to 25 soon and I migrated.

Even the smallest change will not be reflected.

If they decide tomorrow to get rid of incoming, because you postponed your move, you are locked in and you will have the unlimited incoming. And all the people that get it from then on will not have it.

Some people here have 4g data not 3g, the offered plans may change but your plan is the same, whatever you switched to last.

I would suggest taking the screenshot with the date if you ever doubt anything in the future was it or wasn't it included, you will know for sure with that screenshot

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Moon1 what plan is she currently on and what plan are you on??

When public mobile updates plans they don't automatically update on your account...you have to make the change if you want a new plan...

Example:. If there was a $18 province wide plan with 750mb...and Public Mobile comes out with a $18 plan with Canada wide minutes and 1.5gigs of data.

You would stay on your old province wide plan........you'd have to make the change yourself to any new plans..

remember if you change plan select "change at next renewal" 

@Moon1 

I did tell you before that your plan is different

Public mobile will never move you to different plan unless you ask them.

Some plans went up in price and people were never moved to them, some plans go down and people have to migrate themselves.

Contact moderates https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Hopefully they will help, you don't wait please change your plan, schedule the change for renewal. And let's hope moderators agree and/or are able to move your daughter right away

@Moon1  At PM plans do not automatically switch. You need to make the change yourself using selfserve.

Moon1

Hi,

I didn't change her plan as I thought it will automatically will add the new feature. I have exactly the same plan which will be renewed March 17. So I wanted to see here if it will be added automatically then I will think what to do for mine.

When I go change my plan for new bill cycle. The features will not shown I see in advertised public mobile. I will do to show the screen shots if I can.

I need to resolve this issue by tomorrow and fix it for my daughter as well.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Can you please take screenshots with blackedout numbers.

Thanks

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

"My daughter's plan just started new bill cycle. Although $15 plan has new feature for unlimited incoming calls, but when I called her, the minutes for her 100 minutes were calculated and now she has 98 minutes. Why? Please help. I really need to talk a live person."

@Moon1  There are two versions of the $15 plan. It looks like your daughter is on the plan that does not include unlimited incoming calls.  To fix this you need to schedule a plan change and select the $15 plan again. Best to select the option to have the plan change take effect on your next plan renewal so that you don't lose the funds that you already have paid for this period.

Hope this helps!.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

When you say "although $15 plan has new features"

Do you mean your daughter is on an older plan that did not include incoming calls ?

If that is the case.. you would have to log into the account and change the plan to the one that includes incoming calls.

Important note.

Two options to change plans.

Change now ( don't select this one) it changes the plan immediately and charges you. No refund for unused days from old plan.

SELECT change at next renewal.

.. means next payment date new plan will become active and it will start then.

You can log in to the account and click "view usage" under change plan and see where the minutes went.

Screenshot_20200130_214204.jpg

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Moon1 is your daughter on the new $15 plan? And is it possible that the call went to voicemail and she had to access it from there? Or that she called someone? Thanks. 

Need Help? Let's chat.