cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

$15 Plan

Question about my $15 plan. It said I would get $5 off. Is the plan originally $20 and I am getting $5 off for 8 months or is it $15 and $5 off for 8 months.

Also is evening and weekends free? or do I only get 100 min a month and unlimited incoming 

Also how do I get the $ 5 off ? 

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: $15 Plan

No the plan is $15 discount $5 making it $10 for pay period 2 to 9. First pay is full price .add autopayment for another $2 off bringing it to $8.

No the phone 100 minutes is all day no nights weekends free.. it's for outgoing calls..all incoming is free.

Also it's not a month. Plans are 30 days.

Terms of promo.

• This offer is availble for a limited time as of January 20th 2020 12:00AM ET 
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@parth5678 wrote:

Question about my $15 plan. It said I would get $5 off. Is the plan originally $20 and I am getting $5 off for 8 months or is it $15 and $5 off for 8 months.

Also is evening and weekends free? or do I only get 100 min a month and unlimited incoming 

It is a $15 plan, not $20 plan 

You will get the $5 credit to your account within 30 days after activation.

Read the promo details

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/15for250MB-3Gspeed

"Activate on a $15 or $25 plan and receive $5 off for 8 months. Credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans"

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

No the plan is $15 discount $5 making it $10 for pay period 2 to 9. First pay is full price .add autopayment for another $2 off bringing it to $8.

No the phone 100 minutes is all day no nights weekends free.. it's for outgoing calls..all incoming is free.

Also it's not a month. Plans are 30 days.

Terms of promo.

• This offer is availble for a limited time as of January 20th 2020 12:00AM ET 
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@popping I think that @parth5678 is referring to the Lunar promotion . @Jb456 answers the question.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@parth5678   And, if you find that 100 outgoing minutes is just not enough, you can always add the $5/500mins. add-on, and those minutes don't expire, and stay in your account 'til you use them up.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma wrote:

@popping I think that @parth5678 is referring to the Lunar promotion . @Jb456 answers the question.

OP is asking about the Lunar promotion specific to the $15 plan.  I posted the link for the $15 plan and the promo details about the when OP will get the $5 credit.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@popping wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

OP is asking about the Lunar promotion specific to the $15 plan.  I posted the link the $15 plan and the promo details about the when OP will get the $5 credit.

Except that you said the OP would get a $15 credit..... re-read your own post.... obviously a typo, and probably @gblackma  thought you were talking about the promo to get a free month, i.e. $15 credit for the 2nd month of service.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@popping I think the bit that confused me about your answer is the highlighted portion.

@popping wrote:

@parth5678 wrote:

It is a $15 plan, not $20 plan 

You will get the $15 credit to your account within 30 days after activation.

Read the promo details

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/15for250MB-3Gspeed

"Activate on a $15 or $25 plan and receive $5 off for 8 months. Credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans"

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder wrote:

@popping wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

OP is asking about the Lunar promotion specific to the $15 plan.  I posted the link the $15 plan and the promo details about the when OP will get the $5 credit.

Except that you said the OP would get a $15 credit..... re-read your own post.

Good catch.  Thanks.  corrected.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. Also, I have 100 min and 250 data - Will it ever go over and overcharge me? Or will it just stop if I pass 100 min or 250 data