cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15$ Plan, did not get $5 off for eight month, Did not get extra 250MB for signing up autopay

ElaineChan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I just switched to the 15$ Public Mobile Plan Today

It says I get $5 off for the first eight month and

I get a bonus of 250MB if i sign up for autoPay

There is a link for the ads

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/15for250MB-3Gspeed

I signed up for autoPay and created a Public mobile account 

But when I log into the Public Mobile account

I didn't get $5 off and I didn't get 250MB Bonus

Instead, I only got $2 off per month for signing up autoPay.

Is there a way to fix this issue?

Please let me know 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@CannonFodder  the other was from March 2019 when PM had a service outage affecting some customers with province wide talk plans.

Could not find original post on Public Mobile but found it on below link.

https://mobilesyrup.com/2019/03/21/public-mobile-400-long-distance-minutes-outage/

@Jb456 wrote:

@ElaineChan it should look like this under "My Data & Add-ons"

Screenshot_20200122_182953.jpg

@Jb456  Just gotta ask - what's up with the TWO 400 minute LD add-ons(one saying "Promo", and the other saying "Holiday Giveaway")..... was the "Promo" one from sometime before Dec., and was it from signing up for a certain plan, or just one of PM's giveaways? Just call me curious..... or nosy, if you prefer..... 😉 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@ElaineChan As for the 250MB, it should be listed under Data and Add-ons section of the first page in your self serve account.  Is nothing shown there?

@computergeek541 thanks did not realize my other post did not post about the data.

@ElaineChan it should look like this under "My Data & Add-ons"

Screenshot_20200122_182953.jpg

@ElaineChan As for the 250MB, it should be listed under Data and Add-ons section of the first page in your self serve account.  Is nothing shown there?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Takes up to 30 days.

Here’s what else you should know:

• All customers that activated on January 20th will receive this promotion
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.
Need Help? Let's chat.