cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 Plan Unlimited incoming Calls

elhota
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I signed up for the $15/mth plan in March 2019 but I don't recall that the plan offered unlimited incoming calls at the time.  Is this a change that was recently implemented?  If so, would this change apply for my plan as well?

10 REPLIES 10

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@elhota the plan did originally launch with unlimited incoming.  I remember when it came out I was contemplating switching my parents over to it.  This plan was launched to satisfy the customers who were all screaming that the $10 plan does not offer enough minutes, so this was launched to satisfy that cry by customers.  

Suggest you check your My Account, under My Plan select Plan Details, should show unlimited incoming calls and all the other features of the plan.  If it's not showing for some reason then you can just change your plan, or contact a MOD.  Suggest trying the Change Plan option first.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@srlawren wrote:

If you really don't want to miss anything, I'd suggest you also/instead use this technique to get notified by email of any new threads posted to the Announcements section of the community:

How to get notified of ANY Announcement, including... - Community

@elhota use this method. You will get an email each time PM makes an announcement in the Community Announcements Forum. So not many emails, but you don't need to check in here just in case. This method works great for me. 

@GinYVR wrote:

@elhotaSign up here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 1.46.32 PM.png

I have two email accounts signed up for this, and I haven’t received a message yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@elhota wrote:

Thanks.  When did Public Mobile start offering these new features?  Wish I had been notified.  I would have switched to the new version sooner.

The original version of that plan lasted maybe a month or so. It was quite short-lived.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GinYVR wrote:

@elhotaSign up here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 1.46.32 PM.png

@elhota while this is a good suggestion from @GinYVR, some of us have had mixed outcome in reliably receiving these particular emails (and in a timely manner).

If you really don't want to miss anything, I'd suggest you also/instead use this technique to get notified by email of any new threads posted to the Announcements section of the community:

How to get notified of ANY Announcement, including... - Community

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

elhota

What is the procedure to enable Announcements?

@elhota wrote:

Thanks.  When did Public Mobile start offering these new features?  Wish I had been notified.  I would have switched to the new version sooner.

To get notified of any deals or promo's...you can enable Announcements..

elhota

Anonymous
Not applicable

@elhota wrote:

I signed up for the $15/mth plan in March 2019 but I don't recall that the plan offered unlimited incoming calls at the time.  Is this a change that was recently implemented?  If so, would this change apply for my plan as well?

Imagine the uproar if plans got modified automatically.

You would need to change to the newer version yourself. Make sure to do that at your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.