cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 Plan, Auto Pay, No bonus data

mrlayance
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account does not seem to be getting bonus data?

My Data & Add-Ons

If a feature is not listed below, it may have been fully consumed and no longer available for use.

Data & Add-Ons Amount Used
100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
8 / 100 MIN

I would expect to see 250mb of something?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

It took them forever to add the sentence about not showing. Keep breathing.

HIi @LurganIeUk , that is a good observation.

That would be good feedback to provide to PM website designers/maintenance dept.

I am not sure how you can share this feedback directly to the appropriate people/dept.

Maybe via private message could get this into the right hands - using this link

What some of you are missing is the “not listed below - fully consumed statement”. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 7.15.05 AM.png

@Dunkman wrote:

@mrlayance 

You can also check your plan details in your self service account and it should show the 250 mb data.  

But if you use the 250mb all up the description of it in plan details disappears. I think that was a poor choice of options to when something is used up. 

ie 18/250 means you have used 18 mb of the 250

ie 250/250 is what would be more sense to see when all used up vs the description disappearing. 

And then when your new cycle starts all the 250/250 or 100/100 etc would THEN disappear. 

@mrlayance  you have to be on autopay to get the 250 mb of data. You should see both the 250mb and the $2 autopay discount. It should look like this 20200419_140531.jpg

If you don't see either please let us know. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mrlayance 

Usually if you don't see the 250 mb data add on, that means you used it up.  

Has data worked before for you with Public mobile?  Maybe check your usage history to see whether you used up the limited data.  250 mb data can be used up very quickly.  

You can also check your plan details in your self service account and it should show the 250 mb data.  See below:

Messages Image(3234825098).jpeg

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Yes, 250mb of Data IF you have autopay set up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.