cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 100mins Plan inactive shortly after activation

voya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated $15 100min plan. Used it for half of the day. Spent about 18mins of talk time . By the evening, the plan is no longer active. I cannot make or recieve calls. 

my plan due date is may 30th. is this normal? 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@voya wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Edit:

We might be out of the woods on this now.

Restart your phone.

@Anonymous i am unable to make calls. my data service works. able to access internet with mobile data but call does not work. i have restarted the phone several times 

Did you send a private message to the moderators as suggested earlier?

You could also try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

voya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

Edit:

Restart your phone.

@Anonymous i am unable to make calls. my data service works. able to access internet with mobile data but call does not work. i have restarted the phone several times 

voya, this thread has been moved from The Lounge.  That category is really just for mainly off-topic/non-Public Mobile related conversations meaning that many people won't look there and you're questions wouldn't have been seen by many people.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit:

Restart your phone.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There have been a lot of posts about this service issue. You should contact a moderator to report it.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.