cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15.00 Plan

wadiljohn52
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchase a 15.00 Plan. After setup i notice my usage using Web "data" and i did not use

Checking my voice mail setup "minutes were used"

Sending a text with photo used data + minutes

How to look at the plan in details and when data and minutes are used

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wadiljohn52 wrote:

I purchase a 15.00 Plan. After setup i notice my usage using Web "data" and i did not use

Checking my voice mail setup "minutes were used"

Sending a text with photo used data + minutes

How to look at the plan in details and when data and minutes are used

It's normal to see just over 5mb of data being used, some call it buffering or ghost data, however, if you turn your data/airplane mode on off it should reset the data usage.

Unfortunately, retrieving voicemail will count against your limited outgoing minutes.  You can add 500 minutes for $5 as an add-on to supplement your limited minutes, this add-on will roll over every month until used up.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@wadiljohn52 

When you first set up a plan, your phone will use up some initial data, text or talk to "set" up the phone.  That should not be ongoing.  Calling voicemail to setup and check will count as your outgoing minutes.  

Picture messaging will show up in your usage, but will not count towards talk or data.  That is a known fact.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account. Click on usage. This will tell you your call minutes (incoming+outgoing) your texts and data usage. You can then compare it to the usage on your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.