cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

120 dollars for 90 days with 12 GB Data.

b4basir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi

can i get 120 dollars for 90 days with 12 GB Data plan?

12 REPLIES 12

zmawani
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I was able to switch to the promo plan as an existing customer. I'd recommend just signing up for the 6GB plan and if a promo comes up, you can just switch over (if PM continues with the trend of offering promos to existing customers which they have in the past)

poutinecity

Interesting, but I think it's hard to rack up those numbers now that the promo is expired.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@poutinecity actually there are PM customers with that many referrals or more.  Especially during the Fall 2016 Promo period, a lot of people were very heavily marketing to their friends and families, and for many it was a pretty easy sell!  I'm not a pushy kind of guy so I've only got about a half dozen referrals that I've wracked up fairly passively, but it's not hard to get a lot if you're the salesy type of person 🙂 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

poutinecity

Can you imagine getting 25 referrals? Why stop there? 😉

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Another way to get 12gb for $40 is to get 25 referrals cause I think it costs $65 for 12gb/province/global text.

Noosh
Thank you for clearing it up! 😊

SD08

@Noosh wrote:
I hope something comes up soon for you and you don't end up trapped in a yucky plan.

(Mostly) everyone can vouch for the service, I think I read something about switching your plan to a promo plan even after you've already started one? Someone'll have to clear that one up..

If you sign up for one of PM's regular plans now, even if PM comes out with a new promotion that expires before the end of the plan you are on, you can go into your self-serve account and future-date the activation of any promotional plan to essentially begin after your current plan ends. That's the great thing about PM - they let current and new customers benefit from any promotions, as I mentioned in an earlier topic here:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Better-Purchase-System-For-Existing-Users/i...

Noosh
I hope something comes up soon for you and you don't end up trapped in a yucky plan.

(Mostly) everyone can vouch for the service, I think I read something about switching your plan to a promo plan even after you've already started one? Someone'll have to clear that one up..

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@b4basir, unfortunately, you are $66 short and about 3 month late.  The 6 gig plan for 90 days is still very competitively priced at $120. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@b4basir  as stated that plan is no longer offered as it was a promo.  What are your needs for data. The great thing about PM is that they offered their promo to existing customers and not just new ones.  So if the 6GB over 90 days is enough for you then I would join now and start saving, then when the next promo comes along you will be able to take advantage of that as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You'd have to wait for another promo and hopefully one that's equal or better then that fall promo. Though maybe if you know someone who has the plan and is leaving PM maybe they could switch their account to you. I read someone did that but that was with his wife, so maybe not.

SD08

Unfortunately, that was a promotional offer that ran last fall, but no longer available.  What you see currently, is what's available.  They are still a good value, especially the one that includes province-wide talk, global texting, and 6 GB over 90 days for $120.  Look here:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Need Help? Let's chat.