cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1000 U.S. Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 plan (Call)

chucker8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Does this plan exist forever or does it expire after a certain amount of time?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@chucker8 

Check your payment history to see if the transaction to add funds has gone thru. Its best to clear your browser, reboot your phone, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari. Then follow @HALIMACS instructions on how to add funds to your balance. Once successful then go purchase the add on.

@chucker8 

This is how to buy add ons:

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re done.
  5. Some people have reported needing to reboot their phone afterwards

chucker8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My balance is $0. When I try to add funds by going to Payment and do a one-time pay, the balance doesn't show up in my funds so I can't pay for the 1000 U.S. Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 plan that I want to purchase. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

is it the Add-on you are talking about?  If so, that is a addon that stays on your account until the minutes are used up

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chucker8 :The 1000 u.s. long distance is add on and will last until you use up those minutes, the $15 plan is only 100 outgoing minutes and free text that renews each month when you prepay again.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chucker8 I assume your talking about the addon ? 

The addon does not expire, It rolls over. It will last untill you use up all the minuites in the addon. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@chucker8 wrote:

Hi,

Does this plan exist forever or does it expire after a certain amount of time?

Thanks

@chucker8 Nothing is forever...

This is an addon for calling.

It will stay with you until it is all used up.

EDIT:

FYI - you must be in Canada to use this addon.

IF you are in the U.S. you will need the Roaming addon.

Need Help? Let's chat.