cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Star
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: $10 plan 50 texts/ 50 min

Although I feel sorry for you, I really don't think posting the same message in multiple threads is necessary. I suggest you make your own topic if you would like to receive some assistance. 

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@kevinwu I'm sure PM had its reasons. Did you attempt to contact the moderators? Since that's how you get support around here, maybe they can shed some light on why your account was suspended.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This does not add up. Why would PM have a Fraud dept? It's prepaid. You can change just about everything in your account except your acct number. To me this looks like a Phishing attack against you or you are trolling.

If you wanted to, how would you commit fraud?  unless maybe you stole someones SIM/account. But even that doesn't make sense. 

Not connecting with the Mods after many people have told you so, is a sign that there is something else going on here 

View solution in original post

MacMe

@smp99 wrote:

This does not add up. Why would PM have a Fraud dept? It's prepaid. You can change just about everything in your account except your acct number. To me this looks like a Phishing attack against you or you are trolling.

If you wanted to, how would you commit fraud?  unless maybe you stole someones SIM/account. But even that doesn't make sense. 

Not connecting with the Mods after many people have told you so, is a sign that there is something else going on here 

It's probably credit card related.

Triton72

Somebody Added the Fraud thing I didn’t put that on my post. Not sure why it’s coming up and everybody thinks I put it on here

Triton72

I did not put or post anything about fraud I’m not sure why it’s coming up everybody’s commenting on it and it’s not my post

Triton72

Why did you post something about fraud on my post. My question was about texts and now everybody’s commenting on this Fraud thing that has nothing to do with my post.

MacMe

@Triton72 wrote:

Somebody Added the Fraud thing I didn’t put that on my post. Not sure why it’s coming up and everybody thinks I put it on here

I think it's clear that it wasn't you.  Another user posted the same message in multiple threads.

jp2

@Triton72 sorry that your thread has gone off topic. Have you reached out to the mods to see about the incoming texts? Were they able to help you? 

@everyone else the poster talking about fraud has contact the mods unless he is posting fake replies from mods but is still unhappy. We will have to wait and see if this is resolved and if the poster tells us the outcome.

ttakeda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did you end up contacting a moderator about the texts? I am curious to know how it was resolved as we just signed my daughter up today and it shows she has 41/50 texts remaining but all 9 are incoming texts. I am hopeful this is something that was easy to resolve?

Tags (1)
Need Help? Let's chat.