cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 plan 50 texts/ 50 min

Triton72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the 10$ plan. It says 50 text- unlimited incoming and 50 outgoing. Why on both of my phones, are incoming counting against my 50 texts? 

19 REPLIES 19

ttakeda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did you end up contacting a moderator about the texts? I am curious to know how it was resolved as we just signed my daughter up today and it shows she has 41/50 texts remaining but all 9 are incoming texts. I am hopeful this is something that was easy to resolve?

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Triton72 sorry that your thread has gone off topic. Have you reached out to the mods to see about the incoming texts? Were they able to help you? 

@everyone else the poster talking about fraud has contact the mods unless he is posting fake replies from mods but is still unhappy. We will have to wait and see if this is resolved and if the poster tells us the outcome.

MacMe

@Triton72 wrote:

Somebody Added the Fraud thing I didn’t put that on my post. Not sure why it’s coming up and everybody thinks I put it on here

I think it's clear that it wasn't you.  Another user posted the same message in multiple threads.

Triton72

Why did you post something about fraud on my post. My question was about texts and now everybody’s commenting on this Fraud thing that has nothing to do with my post.

Triton72

I did not put or post anything about fraud I’m not sure why it’s coming up everybody’s commenting on it and it’s not my post

Triton72

Somebody Added the Fraud thing I didn’t put that on my post. Not sure why it’s coming up and everybody thinks I put it on here

MacMe

@smp99 wrote:

This does not add up. Why would PM have a Fraud dept? It's prepaid. You can change just about everything in your account except your acct number. To me this looks like a Phishing attack against you or you are trolling.

If you wanted to, how would you commit fraud?  unless maybe you stole someones SIM/account. But even that doesn't make sense. 

Not connecting with the Mods after many people have told you so, is a sign that there is something else going on here 

It's probably credit card related.

smp99

This does not add up. Why would PM have a Fraud dept? It's prepaid. You can change just about everything in your account except your acct number. To me this looks like a Phishing attack against you or you are trolling.

If you wanted to, how would you commit fraud?  unless maybe you stole someones SIM/account. But even that doesn't make sense. 

Not connecting with the Mods after many people have told you so, is a sign that there is something else going on here 

@kevinwu I'm sure PM had its reasons. Did you attempt to contact the moderators? Since that's how you get support around here, maybe they can shed some light on why your account was suspended.

Star

Although I feel sorry for you, I really don't think posting the same message in multiple threads is necessary. I suggest you make your own topic if you would like to receive some assistance. 

jp2

Wow that is a long time but they are working on it. Have you tried asking for a credit on another line so you have a phone in the meantime? 

jp2

I can tell you that PM does care about their customers and will work towards a resolution as soon as possible. Most of the mods are good. What explanation did the mods give you when you private messaged them? 

@kevinwu wrote:

The public mobile fraud and investigations suspended my accounts without warning or reason a week ago. I've supplied all verification documents, reached out to all moderators, called the fraud department number (no one ever picks up), called the privacy department, emailed the fraud department, and still I have received no response. I've lost all faith in this company and I think it's fair to assume that this company does not care about their customers when they take their hard-earned money and denies them access to the paid services.

@kevinwu Wow I am really sorry to hear about this. Have you sent a message to @CS_Agent ? I would really recommend to make new posts as well so they don't get bured along with someone elses problem. Definitly keep trying to get through to everyone, this seems like a big deal, while usually 1 message is enough, this is pretty serious if its been a week imo.

meocon

@Triton72 receiving texts should not be count just sending text

meocon

@Triton72 My mom account has an issue like that when I just activated $10 plan for her she doesn't send any message but on her account showed 6/50 but that's fine for her as she never used text messages 🙂 and then after 6/50 it stopped after I turned MMS off for her so im not sure that's a problem because of MMS or not but after few more days she asked me to help her send pic message to her friend I turned it on again but text message counts normally not any problem after first time activated. And her $10 plan just renewed yesterday text show 0/50 so I think maybe it's first time activated. Anyway, you can send a private message to MODs to see what's going on.

jp2

Send a private message to mods with the instructions @meocon posted above 

Triton72

I have not sent any. I just hooked up and I received the public mobile welcome, auto pay and loyalty texts. When I go onto my account it shows 6/50 texts. When I go into details, they show as incoming

meocon

@Triton72 I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate that issue for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

jp2

They shouldn't be counting. Are you sure they are counting on your account? If you send long messages they can count as more than one message 

Need Help? Let's chat.