cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 per month plan

Westcoaster_1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Everyone, 

What happened to the $10 per month plan (talk and text only)? I tried to change plans and it wasn't listed as an option.

Thanks! 

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@piggykiller wrote:

I always keep the second phone for my family vistor. Now I may switch to other provider

@piggykiller if you're already on the plan you can keep it indefinitely (just don't change plans).

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

piggykiller
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I always keep the second phone for my family vistor. Now I may switch to other provider

@sageb1 wrote:

It was a money loser.

Why do you say that? $10 plan customer put pratcically no strain on the network.  Many of these customers almost never used the service, and if they did, they would have been paying extra for add-on packages. $10 plan customers are almost providing free money to Public Mobile without them needing to provide much service.

sageb1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It was a money loser.

Westcoaster_1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much! 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Westcoaster_1 wrote:

Hi Everyone, 

What happened to the $10 per month plan (talk and text only)? I tried to change plans and it wasn't listed as an option.

Thanks! 

That plan is gone. Your closest option is the $15 plan that incluedes 100 outgoing minutes, unlimited incoming minutes, unlimited texts, and 250MB data.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Westcoaster_1 wrote:

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks! 

It went bye-bye

Here is the thread  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-10-ready-made-plan-staying-for-...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.