cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 off your plan for 6 month

Rmoussa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I saw a flash sale where I can get a $10 discount off my monthly plan if I entered my email, no code was emailed, before Jun 11 and signed up before Jun 26 which I did. 

Now after signing up I see no discounts, anyone know if something is wrong ¿

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is more info.   Effective June 9 2020 until June 11 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who submit their email address online between June 9 and 11, and then activate online using the same email address they submitted on this page by June 26 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer is not stackable with other promotions. $10 credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans of $35/mo or higher for the first 6 months. The discount will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note, the first credit will be applied within 30 days of activation, the remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date. This offer is subject to change without notice. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rmoussa 

It sounds like you've done everything correctly. As long as you submitted your email between June 9th and 11th on the pm plans page and activated hour account online and chose a plan $35+ you will qualify for the discount. If you used a referral code the $10 Will show up in your account within 72 hours. (If you didnt just private message someone here and ask them for theirs and you can ask the moderators to add it.)

The first $10 discount will be applied as a credit on your account within 30 days but with this new type of promotion the credit tends not to be applied until after the promotional period has ended (June 26th). I would expect to see it applied to your account within 5 days of that date.

@Rmoussa, it seems it was posted in the Red Flag Deals?

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 10.53.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 10.54.27 PM.png

Make sure to register your email address by June 11 and activate your PM plan by June 26 using your registered email address to activate your new PM account online onlyDon't activate in-store.

If you are undecided, register your email address anyway and ask questions.

@Rmoussa wrote:

I saw a flash sale where I can get a $10 discount off my monthly plan if I entered my email, no code was emailed, before Jun 11 and signed up before Jun 26 which I did. 

Now after signing up I see no discounts, anyone know if something is wrong ¿

thanks

There was no code to be entered. An account credit will be applied before your renewal, if you activated online.

Need Help? Let's chat.