cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 off plans for six months ?

Busaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just opened a new account ( $40 /month for unlimited talk , text an 5 gig of data . I was billed $45 and didn’t get the $10 off ? How do I get this fixed?

18 REPLIES 18

ruif71

I got my $10.00 credit after about 10 days on PM.

Its a great Promo.

jeremiah10

Hey Busaman, the first bill will be 40$ plus tax coming to $45.20, the next coming bill (second bill) is where you will see $10 credit until 7th month for a total of $60 over 6 months. Please jsut wait until nect payment you will recieve $10 in credit.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Busaman wrote:

I just opened a new account ( $40 /month for unlimited talk , text an 5 gig of data . I was billed $45 and didn’t get the $10 off ? How do I get this fixed?

Be patient and the $10 credit will show up.  In my case it too approx 10 days for my $10 credit to be put in my account.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Busaman wrote:

@Busaman

I just got my first $10 credit (2 weeks after activation), which will be applied to my next billing period. So no worries, you'll get it 🙂

waelabbas123

is you are a new customer you can take this promo and wait 30 days before the 10$ discount is in your count.

waelabbas123

No, it is for new customer only.

mik101
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My understanding is that it should automatically be applied in months 2-7 after signing up for any $30 or more plan by the end of the day today (March 4, 2019).

If you have any friends on PM make sure to enter their number as a referral and you can both get $25 one-time credit as well for signups before March 18th!

Edit: I just wanted to add that your credit added to the account will end up being used in month 2 since you have to pay the full price of the first 30 days of the plan when you activate.

Aarthypj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to apply this offer

mik101

If anyone is holding out on pulling the trigger, I just wanted to remind everyone that the $10 off per month for 6 month deal ends today but I believe the $25 refer a friend credit (for both the referer and referee) is on until March 18, 2019.

Cheers.

@wickedgx wrote:

You also have to activate online, not in store

This offer is available both online and in-store.

wickedgx

You also have to activate online, not in store

PranavSisodia

The $10 credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.

@mitaharshad wrote:

I am an old customer of public mobile, is it $ 10 apply to my account?

Sorry, but this promotion is for new customers only.

@Busaman wrote:

I knew the extra was tax , just wondered about discount. Will that be like that each of the six months or only my first month?

$10 will be scheduled to be added to your account for each of the next 6 renewals.

mitaharshad

I am an old customer of public mobile, is it $ 10 apply to my account?

Busaman

I knew the extra was tax , just wondered about discount. Will that be like that each of the six months or only my first month?

@Busaman wrote:

For now, there's nothing to fix.

You have to pay sales tax on top of the $40 plan price.  The first 30 days is billed at full price.  Within 30 days, you will have a $10 credit added to your account balance.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
It will show up in your account shortly before your renewal date. The bonus is applied to months 2 to 7, not 1 to 6.
Need Help? Let's chat.