cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 off $40 plan

Joshsinclair
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

On the description of the plan it says that we can get $10 off the $40 plan for the first 6 months. I have already started my plan in a store. 

I was wondering has this $10 already been taken off, so it would have been a $50 plan. Or does this plan become $30 a month for the first 6 months?

8 REPLIES 8

JAC70
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, guys. Just discovered it's for new customers only.  Not amused at all.

@JAC70 wrote:

So are we committed for a year, or can we jump to another plan after 6 months?

@JAC70, with PM you can change plans at anytime you want.  If you change in the middle of an active plan though you will not get a pro-rated refund for any amount not used so it is always best to future date any plan change.  As well if you are currently on a promo that is $10 for the first 6 months and if you change your plan during those first 6 months you may lose the $10 if youchange to a plan that doesn't meet the requirements.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@JAC70You can change after 6 months.

JAC70
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So are we committed for a year, or can we jump to another plan after 6 months?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Joshsinclair 

The $40 is before the $10 off.

PM wants $40 + tax during activation.

You will get $10 credit in your account within 30 days.  Then, you will get 5 more $10 credits for the next 5 months.

Plan cost $40

Less $10 credit

Less $2 auto pay reward

Net cost per cycle for the first 6 cycles = $28.

If you activate with a referral code, you will get anther $10 reward.

$28 + tax if you have autopay enabled.

$30 plus tax...taxman needs to get paid! 😁

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Joshsinclair wrote:

Hello

On the description of the plan it says that we can get $10 off the $40 plan for the first 6 months. I have already started my plan in a store. 

I was wondering has this $10 already been taken off, so it would have been a $50 plan. Or does this plan become $30 a month for the first 6 months?

The initial $10 off upon activation can take upto 30 days to be credited to your account and then you will receive $10 discount for the next 5 payment cycles for your $40 plan, and yes you will be effectively paying $30 for the first 6 months.

Need Help? Let's chat.