cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 discount- when is it deducted?

Crocky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I've just joined and set up auto pay for $30/month.

How do I get the $10 discount applied for the first 6 months?

8 REPLIES 8

@powerg21 wrote:

I've read that some people have accumulated $50 worth of credits. Can it be saved and not used to pay for the next month?

Any amount due will be taken from the balnce during renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@powerg21 wrote:

I've read that some people have accumulated $50 worth of credits. Can it be saved and not used to pay for the next month?

You can load up your Available Funds all you like. Renewals always take from Available Funds first and then look for more from autopay if configured. If not then the service is suspended.

powerg21
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Crocky wrote:

Hi 

I've just joined and set up auto pay for $30/month.

How do I get the $10 discount applied for the first 6 months?

Discount gets applied by the Public by itself.  You don't have to do anything else to get the discount.  The credit gets added to your balance and after that, it will used to to pay for part of next renewal.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you used a referral you should see some credits tomorrow. Just login and check “available funds”. This is where the $10 credit will also show. These funds are used before they charge your credit card. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

The 10$ will be in your AVAILABLE FUNDS @Crocky.

Welcome to public mobile!!Smiley Happy

Crocky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the great reply 🙂 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

It will be applied to your 2nd to 7th month bills. It should show up on your account near/on your renewal date.

Just so you know, everyone gets a text reminder to pay for their plan renewal, even if you have enough funds in your account and autopay set up, and up to a day before your renewal date your account will change to expired or suspended and that can last for a day, even after you have paid. Your phone should continue working the entire time.

Need Help? Let's chat.