cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 30-day play. How much is to check voicemail and how to does it work to call forward?

jag604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1) Voicemail: I know it costs money to check voicemail from the cell phone.  If I call from a landline, will it still cost?  Can I dail my number and hit # or something to access vm for free?

2a) Is call forwarding included in the $10 plan?

2b) What is the cost for call forwarding?  Is it per call? per minute?  I'm looking to forward calls to a local number.  

4 REPLIES 4

jag604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks!  This is exactly the information I needed including the addons!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Call forwarding uses minutes a call that is forwarded for 2 minutes will deduct 2 minutes from your plan.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jag604, it is a free call to check messages using a different phone as you suggested.  Call forwarding does count toward the minutes allotment.  Unless you are on a tight budget it is not that expensive to buy add-on minutes which don't expire.  It is $8 for 200 minutes or $15 for 400 minutes.  Here is the thread on the $10 plan which explains how minutes and text are metered.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Plan-updates-new-10-limited-talk-and-te...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jag604 wrote:

1) Voicemail: I know it costs money to check voicemail from the cell phone.  If I call from a landline, will it still cost?  Can I dail my number and hit # or something to access vm for free?

2a) Is call forwarding included in the $10 plan?

2b) What is the cost for call forwarding?  Is it per call? per minute?  I'm looking to forward calls to a local number.  

There is no cost to check voicemail using lanline as long as your landline has unlimited minutes.

Call forward is included in the plan  It is charged by the minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.