cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 gb bonus

bookwith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

on the $15/month plan which has 250mb data but did not receive the 1 gb bonus in my account. Been a  member since May 22

6 REPLIES 6

bookwith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

only reason I asked was I never received a notification that I was even eligible to receive the bonus on sms

One of my 4 has not been added as of this morning so there are still more to come. 

I'd imagine PM will broadcast when their all completed. Then I would check. Great potential here for bogging down the moderators who have more urgent issues to deal with.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bookwith as the others have mentioned, just be patient.  

• Bonus Data Add-Ons will be applied within 2 weeks of receiving the confirmation SMS. Note: Please allow the two week period to pass before reaching out to the Moderator Team if you are expecting a bonus Data Add-On.
  • Once it’s been applied to your account, you will receive a confirmation SMS.

If you received the SMS/text message then there's nothing to worry about.  Just be patient as there's still another week to go.  And just because you may know someone who already got the extra 1GB, like myself Smiley LOL doesn't mean you're not getting it.  Just wait, and if you don't see anything by the end of next week, then you can complain Smiley LOL

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Eligibility criteria:

• Bonus Data Add-On will be automatically applied to customer accounts that were activated as of August 19, 11:59 PM ET or before
  • Account must be active at the time of August 19, 11:59 PM ET and continue to remain active until at least September 4, 2019.
  • If your account falls into suspend before September 4, you will become ineligible for the bonus Data Add-On.

How to claim your data:

• No action required- on August 23rd, eligible customers will receive an SMS from Public Mobile confirming you’re on the list!
  • Bonus Data Add-Ons will be applied within 2 weeks of receiving the confirmation SMS. Note: Please allow the two week period to pass before reaching out to the Moderator Team if you are expecting a bonus Data Add-On.
  • Once it’s been applied to your account, you will receive a confirmation SMS. 

maheshboloor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@bookwith My wifes account is on the same 15$ plan and is yet to get the bonus. She received the bonus eligibility text last week. I am on the 40$ plan and got the add on last night. You should be getting bonus in the next few days. If you dont get the bonus by end of next week, reach out to the mods.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The eligibility criteria of maintaining an active account until September 4 hasn't even been completed yet.  Anyway, the bonus will be awarded some time in September.  Sit tight, it will come. 

Need Help? Let's chat.