cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 GB promo usage and details

Rehat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi folks,.

Quick query about 1 GB promo,I have in my account for long time and it is not finishing up,same as 400 min call that I recieved before. I have currently 1 GB data plan and unlimited message plan , how is the priority and order that data and call promos are used?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Rehat 

And of course that is exactly how you want it to work as your plan minutes/data DON’T Roll Over where as the add-ons DO Roll Over so they are there for you in the future if needed.

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The add-ons will remain in your account until used up and will rollover to the next month.  They don't get used until your regular plan minutes or data have been depleted.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rehat wrote:

Hi folks,.

Quick query about 1 GB promo,I have in my account for long time and it is not finishing up,same as 400 min call that I recieved before. I have currently 1 GB data plan and unlimited message plan , how is the priority and order that data and call promos are used?

Thanks

Hi @Rehat ,

Those are Add-Ons that keep carrying over until depleted to each Plan Renewal. Your plan minutes and data will always be used up first each 30 days, then the add-ons will kick in (only if you used up the PLAN minutes and/or data) until your plan renews again. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.