cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 GB for $30 add on expire after 4 months?

uoft
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased 1 GB for $30 on Nov 21, 2018. I used it reraly. On Mar 21, 2019. there is one usage for 760MB. Will the add on expire after 4 months? 

4 REPLIES 4

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@uoft The remaining balance won't expired until you used them up. But you may want to think about to change the plan $25 with 1GB (that is with autopay special) and you have unlimited Canada-wide calls and texts for international. Or even the $15 plan has 100 minutes Canada-wide calls and unlimited international texting and 250MB data if you have autopay setup. 

Just think about what you actually need. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@uoft  a écrit :

I purchased 1 GB for $30 on Nov 21, 2018. I used it reraly. On Mar 21, 2019. there is one usage for 760MB. Will the add on expire after 4 months? 

There is no expiration date for the add-on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@uoft wrote:

No time limit...just consumption.

Maybe an OS update. Or apps.

@uoft wrote:

The add-on won't disappear from your account if there is data usage remaining as long as your Public Mobile account stays open.

Need Help? Let's chat.