cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$0 holiday give away package

armanaliayman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, how can I get the free 500 min international minutes that is for $0 promotion offer holiday giveaway? Can someone help me in that regards.

15 REPLIES 15

@shari_pollak wrote:

I hope they will do this this year. My parents were finally able to travel back down to the US to snow bird and I would like to call them during the holidays rather than setting up a time for them to call me. 

There are many ways to call people in the U.S. for free.  While some of these methods require the person receiving the call to also using the same app, some do not. I would consider the use of an app such as Facebook Messenger, Viber, WhatsApp, etc.

shari_pollak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I hope they will do this this year. My parents were finally able to travel back down to the US to snow bird and I would like to call them during the holidays rather than setting up a time for them to call me. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@armanaliayman....if you have access to Mr Peabody's Wayback machine....

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2020 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

As you can see, the Holiday Give Away package you speak of, has long expired. Will it return ?... Nobody here is qualified to definitively answer that. Just keep watching.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pkaraa : 3 summers ago there was a data gift. 2 Xmas's ago there was an LD and data gift. 2 summers ago there were gifts for most westerners. Last Xmas there were the LD and data gifts.

2 BF's ago there was an excellent promo that sorta got sweetened as it went along. Last BF was not so good.

So we'll see.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

One of my line was activated in march this year, waited for easter, mothers day, fathers day, canada day, heritage day, labour day, thanksgiving nothing came by...

Will it happen this black friday or Xmas day .. we dont know. 😞 

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Quigley wrote:

@softech 

Depends whether you were notty or nice, if you get something.  It also depends if business has been good to PM Santa!

With all the volunteers doing work for free here, PM would have saved a lot of moolah that it will redistribute generously 🍭🍟💗

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

3 weeks and counting, @armanaliayman 

I'm confident Public Mobile will offer up some goodies early December.

STAY TUNED!!!

@softech 

Depends whether you were notty or nice, if you get something.  It also depends if business has been good to PM Santa!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I already wrote to Santa and tell him what I want for Christmas  🙂

Last year, it was announced  on Dec 1...

No holiday gifts yet, but you just got a free kitchen sink dumped in your lap in the post above.   lol

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@armanaliayman 

Keep checking here in the Community in the next coming weeks.

If there will be Xmas giveaways it will be posted in the announcements or talked about here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@armanaliayman : The above is a complete waste of time. The $0 gifts are long gone. That was last year. Maybe they'll offer some gifts again this year.

Edit: until they edited after their copy/paste

Anonymous
Not applicable

@armanaliayman 

for Existing Customer No Promotion No gift, only Holiday Giveaway time to time and for some special customer, not to all Existing Customer....and no one know when public mobile will give it..

you need to buy it Add-on,

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, 

How To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

i suggest you to use a app Textme or Talkatone, and you will getting new canadian number for Free from that app,

• Unlimited Call \ SMS \ MMS a Free USA/Canada.

Here link for app Talkatone.

Here link for app Text Me.

or WhatsApp

Need Help? Let's chat.