cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on still appears

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does that mean it still applies now?

I ask because if not I'm nearly out of data.

11 REPLIES 11

@Starshoot wrote:

The data is there until you use it up.

I know that I was joking about this earlier in this message thread, but this question has already been answered multiple times. There will be many opportunities to answer questions.

Starshoot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The data is there until you use it up.

You had to "claim it" by Dec 25, 2019. If you were a customer then and claimed it, you have it unless you have used it up.

No strings attached with these gifts as they weren't new customer promotions.

AE_Collector

Okay, I read this all wrong. I thought I missed the free holiday gift away for 1 gig add-on. 

It wasn't for the Easter give-away nor was it the COVID-19 give-away....am all messed up now!

go back to sleep!

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks all.  I assumed it was a once only thing for a billing cycle.

Cheers,

Ross

Yes

Hey, why not? Everyone else is doing it.

@rossputin once your data is finished On your plan it will start taking from your add on and the remainder will roll over for your next cycle

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rossputin , the holiday bonus data has the same characteristics as add-on data that you purchase.  There is no expiry.  It remains in the account until it is used up.  It is only touched when included data is consumed.  

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin Yes, it will stay on your account until you use it. You can change your plan and number, but the addon will remain on account still.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Yes @rossputin and it will not expire and disappear from your self service account until it is used up.  Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin yes it will stay on your account until used up 😊

Need Help? Let's chat.