cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

renew old service

Hello, I had number before and after I cancelled. Can I have this number again on my new phone for my gaughter? I need the same plan - 25$.

Thanks a lot

Legend

Re: renew old service

Hello,

First, please delete both phone numbers. We are customers here, not employees. Since we do not have access to customer files, your phone numbers are unnecessary in this forum, and will likely lead to your receiving unwanted telephone calls.

If you went more than 90 days since a payment due date, your self-serve account and SIM card were deactivated, and your phone number lost forever. If this applies to you, you are no longer considered a customer of Public Mobile. If you wish to become a customer again, please do the following: click Order a SIM Card on this website's homepage. Another page will open with a laboratory setting, with a box in which to enter your email address. In approximately a month or so, you will receive an invitation and a code. Then, in about two weeks, you will receive a SIM card. There is no faster way to become a customer of Public Mobile again. If the above does not apply to you, please reply to this post with an explanation, and I will attempt to assist you.
Mayor / Maire

Re: renew old service

@elena_galkov,

If your account passed 90 days without doing a payment, starts when the status shows EXPIRED, then your account and phone number have been deleted from the system.

You cannot recover your phone number and your SIM card is good for trash.

Sadly, if it's the case, you have to start again from scratch.

At this moment, Public Mobile is currently in BETA.

They are temporarily accepting new customers only by invitation.

To join the BETA phase, you must register here : http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/beta

You will be contacted by email within a few weeks. Once you receive your invitation code, you will be able to subscribe on Public Mobile and order a free of charge SIM card.

For now, there is no faster way to subscribe on Public Mobile. They are in BETA to make sure everything works perfectly before the official launch.