cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

please help

I have a new SIM card ( very exciting) but I need to connect it to my account - same number and I have $ and loyalty rewards I dont want to loose

I thought it would be ok because I ordred the card from my profile but not...

Oracle

Re: please help

@toothless wrote:

I have a new SIM card ( very exciting) but I need to connect it to my account - same number and I have $ and loyalty rewards I dont want to loose

Can you log into your self serve and just choose change sim card?  This would associate your current phone number with the new sim.  Or has your account been in a suspended state?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@toothless wrote:

Do you want to replace an existing PM sim card with a new PM sim card? Just login to your account and select the option from the page under profile. Just enter the new number. Don't worry you won't lose your rewards because they are associated with your account and not the SIM card.

Hope  that helps!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you're looking to just change your old sim card to your new one you ordered, you can do so in your account profile! Just click "change sim card" in the "My profile" section. Once you swap the sim card, your account info and phone # will move to your new sim card.

If you're concerned about losing your $ and rewards, don't worry as they're tied to your account/phone # and not to the actual sim card itself.

Hope this helps!

Mayor / Maire

@toothless wrote:

What is wrong with you old SIM card?

Is your old account was suspended over 90 days?

If yes, your old account was canceled and your old number was went back to the provider who gave your your number.  If your account was canceled, it is too late to get your available fund and loalty reward now.