cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

plan expiry\new plan

i payed $54 and my cell has no service still!! my plan had expired which i noticed after paying $35+ tax= 39. i still had no service so i went in to my account and seen my plane expired so i changed my plan to talk\provincial , international text paid more money and still nothing tried one more attemp to build my own plan for $20\month and still nothing but by the time i have done all of this i  spent $54 which i can verify. all i want is a plan of international texting and provincial talk maybe pictue text too and what ever the difference of money left, returned to me please can anyone help HELP

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: plan expiry\new plan

If you want to change the details of the plan, you can refer to the My Account page and click change plan where you can choose your plan. If the plan you choose exceeds your current funds, you will have to pay, as this is the nature of prepay public mobile plans. Can you clarify what you mean by not having service? Are you not getting service or is your account inactive?

Mayor / Maire

@teg74 you will want to send a private message to the moderator team for assistance at this point.  Here's the details on how:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

Try putting you plan on lost stolen mode for 5 minutes. This tricks seems good at resetting /fixing accounts in some situations.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Mayor / Maire

@teg74

Only moderators can help directly with account billing issues.  The wait times are unfortunately 2-4 days these days.  

In the mean time as you wait for moderators to hopefully credit your account, we might be able to re-start your account.  What is your account status?  Active or suspended?  YOur plan details at the present time.  Maybe screenshot your overview page and payment history.  (edit out any personal information).  

EDIT: I agree with mimmo_L suggestion above.  Try the lost/stolen phone trick first.