cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

made a payment on-time then account suspended

It shows in my payment history I made a payment on-time and correct amount. Then days later suspended and asking for more money. This is extortion.

Oracle

Re: made a payment on-time then account suspended

@gnordoff, there seems to be widespread renewal problems affecting lots of accounts.  Were you a legacy customer?  Anyway, you need to contact the moderator team to resolve this.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: made a payment on-time then account suspended

I am also a legacy customer and I have the same problem. I hope this is not their way of deleting the legacy customers.

lhufana

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: made a payment on-time then account suspended

I paid my bill on time, and a day later you suspended my plan and my not working/

My phone #

 

 

 

 

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: made a payment on-time then account suspended


@Lhufana wrote:

I am also a legacy customer and I have the same problem. I hope this is not their way of deleting the legacy customers.

lhufana


I don't think that was the intentional. More likely something or someone messed up during the legacy customer transition phase. Hopefully they can get it resolved fairly quickly.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: made a payment on-time then account suspended

Same thing happened to my husband and I & we are legacy customers. They also changed the payment renewal date on us. To our surprise we wound up double paying this month just to have our service restored.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: made a payment on-time then account suspended

Had to pay a second time in order to re-activate my account after payment was made 3 days ago. If funds are not credited soon will have a new service provider asap.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: made a payment on-time then account suspended


@Torbay wrote:

Had to pay a second time in order to re-activate my account after payment was made 3 days ago. If funds are not credited soon will have a new service provider asap.


As long as you have sent a private message to the moderator team as suggested above they should be able to credit the duplicate payment back to your account.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: made a payment on-time then account suspended

I'm really disappointed in what has happened! They are trying to explain their 30 day renewal plan to me. I know how their plans work, but you don't switch my plan renewal date on m, suspend my service and tell me I have to pay more money. I've been with the company for 11 years & this is the repayment my husband and I get.

Mayor / Maire

Re: made a payment on-time then account suspended


@3mom wrote:

I'm really disappointed in what has happened! They are trying to explain their 30 day renewal plan to me. I know how their plans work, but you don't switch my plan renewal date on m, suspend my service and tell me I have to pay more money. I've been with the company for 11 years & this is the repayment my husband and I get.


This has been a beyond crappy week for the company and their long time legacy customers.

Wow.

Stick to your guns.

So much for not needing to do anything on the transition to not being so-called legacy customers.