cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: how can I contact public mobile

@shabchow007 wrote:

Hello! 

I have broken my phone... and I can't access my account online! None of my email addresses work and it doesn't recognize my phone number! What do i do?!

Send a private message to the moderators (Moderator_Team) - but note that their response times are slower than normal at the moment so it might be a day or more before you have your issue resolved.

Make sure you include as much detail as you can in your initial message - name, phone number, account number, PIN.

Oracle

@shabchow007 wrote:

Hello! 

I have broken my phone... and I can't access my account online! None of my email addresses work and it doesn't recognize my phone number! What do i do?!

You better get your email address working. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I have problem with my plan can u help me 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Monthly payment

Pls help me 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Monthly payment

@Lankanatha wrote:

Pls help me 

This and your other post leaves us very little to go on.

What's happening? Details.

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Monthly payment

@Lankanatha wrote:

Pls help me 

@Lankanatha if you problem is not account related, this is the place to get help.  Let us know and we will try to help.  If your problem is account related, you need to seek moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.