cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

account number

hey could i get a mod  to contact me  trying to switch to koodoo and the call center cant access my acccount  there is the option to get a new number but this is a company  phone would be  to costly to change it for customers 

Oracle

Re: account number

@samurai are you unable to loginto selfserve? The account number is found in upper right of the screen.

yeah they said my account is new  somthing  wrong with the server i will not be able to log in i ave to spek to a mod to get the account number 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

send a PM to @Moderator_Team with details

yeah did that 3 days ago lol

Oracle

@samurai who told you there was something wrong with the servers?  Sorry if this sounds repetitive:

Did you try creating an account if you did retail activation

If you activate yourself online, an account would have been created for you automatically, unless you had  an activation error.

In any case I would resend the mods a a message with your number and sim number and any other info you can think of, since as you say you don't have an account.

If you kept it, your Public Mobile account number is also in the welcome/activation e-mail message.

I just moved from Bell to PM and kept the same number.  PM assignes you a new random number then you can log-in to your account here and do a phone number transfer.  You need the bill account number from your previous wireless carrier, 4 digit id pin, but if you are coming from Koodo I have heard it is even easier as it is a Telus company as well.  So you get assigned a new number then change to your old number yourself using the website Smiley Happy