cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Would be nice to see PM perhaps offer, for a limited time, Old Legacy Plans W/O Call Centers

I have tried the 3G Thing on my Handset, as I have the LTE 90 Day, Unlim Can-Wide+ US L-D+ 6GB+ Unlim Global Txt, and really think that they could have done better

Let's say that LTE Speeds was, 48MB, If they had created something where speeds were like 10-12MB, that would be a bit better and perhaps Fathomable

PM also needs to have More Add-On Variety, like for the Data, adding 500MB and a 750 OR 800MB would be sweet too

Just saying, I think that All this can be done, and it does NOT need a Call Center

Also, IF PM could have Paypal OR even having 2 CC attach to A/C can be better

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Would be nice to see PM perhaps offer, for a limited time, Old Legacy Plans W/O Call Centers

@makkahn28 wrote:

BUT, PM also NEEDS to REALLY consider squeegeeing that 3G Speed on 4G LTE to the side, and let 4G LTE flow

That 3G Speed on 4G LTE Nonsense is laughable

But you aren't looking at the big picture. If PMs plans stayed the same but became full 4G/LTE how many would switch from TELUS plans to PM plans? Almost everyone. Then the huge amounts of cash needed to keep the network advancing are gone so progress grinds to a halt. Soon we are no longer on the best network in Canada and no new areas will get service and 5G is gone.

We are better off riding the coat tails of the big spender cell customers and accepting the artificial limitations to data speed and customer service to keep the much lower pricing. 

AE_Collector

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree, bring back the 4G LTE!!!