cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Type your question here...my phone was stopped because the connected credit card lost, 2***********5

help me set an account and I can pay online. Thanks!

Legend

Re: Type your question here...my phone was stopped because the connected credit card lost, 2**********7

Hello Annie,

I'm somewhat confused by what you posted.

My interpretation is that your service has been suspended because your credit card was lost. Unfortunately, that does not make sense because, if your credit card was registered in your self-serve account, then how could it be considered lost, and how could you be unable to pay for your service?

Please explain in more detail.

Also, delete your telephone number because it is unnecessary for a reply. All that it will do is result in your receiving unwanted telephone calls. Thank you.

Legend

Re: Type your question here...my phone was stopped because the connected credit card lost, 2********

Hello again Annie,

With regard to "help me set (up) an account" leads me to believe that, you once had an account, but it is now closed.

If that is the case, it's due to your not having made a payment within 90 days after a due date. On the 91st day, your account and SIM card were deactivated, and your phone number was lost forever. You are no longer considered a customer of Public Mobile. In order to become a customer again, click Order a SIM Card on this site's home page. A page will open with a laboratory setting in the background, and there will be a box in which to enter your email address. In approximately 1 month, you will receive a Beta invitation with a code. Then, you will receive a SIM card in approximately 2 weeks. There is no faster way to become a customer again.

Though early, welcome back to Public Mobile!