cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trouble activating

Account number 1000000xxxxxx phone number 587 xxx xxxx

I bought an SIM card and activated a $40.00 plan last night July27 at Walmart. It does not work. I tried everything I could think of last night for over 2 hours finally giving up totally frustrated. All I keep coming up with is there is $43.00 in my account but it says my account expired July 27, 2018 (that is purchase date) and I have insufficient funds ( not sure how when I have a credit on my account). There is no way it lets me apply that credit.

this morning I have been on the phone to the agent at Walmart for over an hour and a half with no results. Wow total frustration. At this point I am out $43.00 plus a $10.00 SIM card and days being used up with no phone working waiting for a reply and help. 

Can someone please phone me @ 587 xxx xxxx.

Thanks

Sharon Sharp

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Trouble activating

To send a private message to a moderator Click Here

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number

• 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

• account number 

• date of birth

• complete address listed on account with postal code

• email address on account

• most commonly called numbers

• alternate number listed on the account

• last payment date and amount

• last 4 digits of the credit card

• Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

P.S. Do not put private info on a public forum. It can be dangerous.
Oracle

@PJEmma44 Please do not post any personal info as this is a public community. 

It looks like your plan was not activated properly, but the system charged you the amount which is now sitting in your account. What you need to do is go to change plan and reselect the plan you chose during activation. Then click change now button. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried all that. It won’t let me use the money in the account. It wants my visa or a new pre paid 

Oracle

@PJEmma44 wrote:

I tried all that. It won’t let me use the money in the account. It wants my visa or a new pre paid 

Are you activating a plan that costs equal to what you have in your account? If yes, it should let you activate as you have the sufficient funds. If you still can't, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will get back to you as soon as they can.

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@PJEmma44 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you have to have an active account before you're able to use balance from your account. Once your account is active, then would it use the balance in your account for the next renewal.