cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Loyalty reward for converting Pioneer

I think that since we are and have gotten to pay more as being under the Telus branding even if pre-paid monthly that we should be getting honoured.  I have been a PM member since 2013 and my rate went from $23 - $35 - $40 and now again to $45 almost double and the amount of data has not increased.  Seeing that 1gb is alread within the plan, along with US talk and international/US text with picture messages it is getting crazy that we do not get something in regards to any decreases or equivalence to the prices that are now listed.  When they weaned out PM customers to Koodoo to just re-vamp monthly prices is another thing that I find absurd.  When you have customers who are devoted and dedicated to paying their monthly bill this is not the way you treat them. 

Oracle

@Snaggles Yes, quite painful now to be a "pioneer". Public Mobile is not going to make it cost effective to remain. You are now faced with making a decision - evaluate your needs/wants, do some research, and "follow your wallet". Public Mobile has made it quite clear they do not want to operate a call centre.

How often have you needed to call 611 for support? If your experience is like a friend's, the answer is never in 3 years. In which case, why not take the plan with Canada/US calling/international texting/1 GB 3g data for $40/30 days. Your net cost after rewards should be only about $34 on autopay.

Just in passing, you have posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Highlighted
Oracle

@Snaggles Sorry; what pioneer plan do you have?

legacy plans.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's what I've come to expect from this place after being here only about an hour or so. Here is some real help from a person who generally doesn't give a crap, but PM has done me wrong.

Look at your contract if you have it available. Check your email there may be a copy sent there. Look for old links. Make your case stick and find more people like yourself (this pioneer forum seems like a great place to start) find a lawyer willing to present your case (you may be lucky enough to find a pioneering lawyer here) give these guys a smack and get your old pricing back.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/bell-customer-wins-court-battle-over-contract-1.4635118