cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ttp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: AutoPay Reward

I have been with PM for 4 years. If I now change my plan, will autopay and loyalty reward be applied to my account?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As long as you have active autopay you will receive the autopay reward as described here. I had an issue where my account was not reporting the credit. To fix this I removed my autopay information an added it again.

It's my understanding that once you switch to a rewards elligble plan you'll receive loyalty rewards for your time with Public Mobile since May 2014 (after the account was activated on the 4G LTE network). For more information about that you can read this post.

Hopefully that clears up all your questions!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Pro tip: before you change your plan and pay, activate the auto pay first then switch plans. When I switched plans, I forgot to turn on auto pay so I did not get my autopay reward thus you will need to wait until the next time you pay until you get credited with the $2 onto your account. As for the loyalty, as long as you switch to an rewards eligible plan, you will get your loyalty reward credited to your account upon payment. Just note that you will not to use these rewards for your first payment but rather they will sit in your account as extra funds until next payment.