cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Question - please answer

What does a person do when she does not know or remember the password to log-into her account.  ("My Account"?)

I wrote the password down; still it is not working.   I likely need the password re-set, so I can get-into My Account.  

Please someone:  Help me re-set my password so I get access to 'My Account."

Also:  I hardly ever (never) use this Community Forum - and I am not used to navigating it (and find it difficult).  When a reply is made on Community Forum -- please also, I hope, please deliver it to my non-public mobile address as well - so I will know that it arrived.  

Oracle

Re: Question - please answer

@Mariev  most people will click this link https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

and then click forgot passowrd.

if that fails then you need to contact the moderators

Oracle

@Mariev wrote:

What does a person do when she does not know or remember the password to log-into her account.  ("My Account"?)

I wrote the password down; still it is not working.   I likely need the password re-set, so I can get-into My Account.  

Please someone:  Help me re-set my password so I get access to 'My Account."

Also:  I hardly ever (never) use this Community Forum - and I am not used to navigating it (and find it difficult).  When a reply is made on Community Forum -- please also, I hope, please deliver it to my non-public mobile address as well - so I will know that it arrived.  

As stated try the reset password function if that isn't working for you here is how to send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Thank you.  

Thank you