cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Public Mobile officially removing access to call center March 17 2019

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/serviceupdate

"If you’re visiting this page, it’s likely you got a message from us letting you know that on March 17, 2019 the call centre that Legacy Public Mobile customers have access to will be removed."

This is news, anyone else see this? I don't see an announcement. No more pioneer / legacy customers. Bye bye 1-855-4PUBLIC.

Call Centre Access Being Removed March 17

This was to be announced later today.  I do not know how you found this.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Public Mobile officially shutting down March 17 2019 access to call center

@computergeek541 wrote:

Sorry, but your assumption are incorrect. Public Mobile is not shutting down on this date.

@computergeek541The Call center for legacy customers. Did you read my post? lol Its official here. https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/serviceupdate

Oracle

Re: Call Centre Access Being Removed March 17

@Dunkgirl wrote:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/serviceupdate

"If you’re visiting this page, it’s likely you got a message from us letting you know that on March 17, 2019 the call centre that Legacy Public Mobile customers have access to will be removed."

This is news, anyone else see this? I don't see an announcement. No more pioneer / legacy customers. Bye bye 1-855-4PUBLIC.

It's linked in the notice area in the upper-right of our self-serve accounts:

PMLegacyPioneerNotice_22Jan2019.jpg 

I saw it since around 3am this morning.

No one was supposed to know about this until the announcement. I think someone might have jumped the gun in the self-serve pages.  I actually considered for a split second if I should delete this thread, but decided it's not my job if the information was so easily accessible.  Plus, you woild have just created another thread anyway.  They don't keep their secrets very well.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This was certainly clickbait! That is what I got out of the header! Public Mobile officially shutting down March 17 2019

@bridonca wrote:
This was certainly clickbait! That is what I got out of the header!Public  Mobile officially shutting down March 17 2019

I swear that's what I saw too.  Not sure if there was any edit.

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

Sorry, but your assumption are incorrect. Public Mobile is not shutting down on this date.

Appologies. I misread your title for about 10 seconds.  Please see my earlier post for my updated message. I would consider altering the title because if you read from left to right, some people won't see the call centre part.  And, even in notifications, that part gets chopped off. 

Also, in the Pioneer forum message list, it also gets chopoed off.

@Dunkgirl

Perhaps something like Call Centre Access Being Removed March 17?  I wanted to ask first.  If you're okay with that, I, or one of the others can make the change throughout the entire thread.

Tags (0)

@bridonca wrote:
This was certainly clickbait! That is what I got out of the header! Public Mobile officially shutting down March 17 2019

Me too. *Shakes fist at OP*

wow that was misleading in a way lol, for newbies like me, i thought PM was closing all together