cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Problems with my balance and my account

My 20 CAD balance disappeared and my last payment too, even if they are registered in my payment history, the system is asking me more money, and my service was suspended, what can I do, this is pretty frustating I will not pay more until I get the problem solved. Could you help me?Public mobile.png

Oracle

Re: Problems with my balance and my account

Your screenshot shows a balance of $20 after deducting your plan cost of $40. Are you saying that it is actually $0 and your phone is no longer working?

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

Yeah, actually is 0, and my phone works but if I try to call to the 611 it says that my account is suspended and this appears in my accountp3b.png

Mayor / Maire

@juancvalde What does it say under "Account Status" when you first log in to self-serve?

As @Luddite pointed out, your screenshot shows that you have a positive account balance - and that your last plan renewal was indeed processed successfuly.

If your "account status" on the self-serve home page shows as "active", you may just keep your phone off for a couple minutes and then turn it back on.

Edit: Never mind - you posted the screenshot just as I was typing this Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@juancvalde Thanks for posting the screenshot. Yes, there's definitely something unusual going on with your account. You should immediately send a webmail to PM customer support by clicking on the "Contact Us" link in the footer at the bottom of the page. Hopefully they'll fix it within a few hours.

Indeed, I did it and they told me to call to the line that I cannot access because my account is suspended, You are my last resource guys.

public 3.png

Mayor / Maire

@juancvalde So what happens when you call that number (or 611)? Are you not able to talk to any support reps there?

They told me as my account is suspended i do not  have access to that service.

Mayor / Maire

@juancvalde wrote:

They told me as my account is suspended i do not  have access to that service.

@juancvalde I'm assuming that's what you heard through the automated system. Were you not able to talk to a rep though? From the screenshot of the email, it looks like you should have access to the live call centre (a privilege few others have access to).

Mayor / Maire

Sounds like you are stuck in a glitch.  Don't worry, we can bring in @Jeremy_M or @Mansi_G or @Christopher_T to address this unusual situation and get PM support to take care of you.  

Please have some patience, you won't loose money and PM has excellent history of fixing all such issues.  

EDIT:  1.  You should probably block out your email address because we are on a public forum and you may get junk mail.

2.  The email reply gives a 1-800 number, did you dial that?  Please post here with an update if you are able to get through on the toll free number.