cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Problems with my Account balance.

As i said i'm locked out and i know i have 56$ in there.Screenshot (2).pngProof of money.png

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Problems with my Account balance.

@SirClarke Very sorry to hear of the issue you are facing. Try using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to let PM know. I am sure they will look into it. Pls hang in there.

Tried that not sure it worked it says i have to validate my email address but i've done that and now it will not send any emails to me.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello @SirClarke,

Certainly frustrating. Since you are on a legacy plan, you have access to phone support (a privilege around here!), so I would suggest calling 611 on your phone, or if that does not work, then call the toll free number, 1-855-4PUBLIC  or 1-877-999-5055.

If you were unable to get the webmail form to submit through "Get Help" --> "Contact Us", try again and let us know what the error is.

Retraité / Retired

@SirClarke

Sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing! To be honest- it looks quite awkwardRobot Mad

I also see that this is similar to: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Pioneers/Problems-with-my-balance-and-my-account/m-p/3...

I tried refreshing your account:

• Please remove battery and SIM card
  • Try Placing a Call
  • You should be good to go!

Thank you for your patience!

I think that worked thanks you very much for your help.