cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Password

I have forging password to my account.Twice I entered the reset page but never received an email to reset it? Is there some way to reset the password?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Password

@Smageern2013 wrote:

I have forging password to my account.Twice I entered the reset page but never received an email to reset it? Is there some way to reset the password?

It you can't receive any email to reset your password you need to reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and ask them to help you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Mayor / Maire

@Smageern2013 wrote:

Did you check your Junk/Spam folder just in case the emails are there?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Smageern2013 wrote:

Hi,

I have had this happen before with Koodo, and Public Mobile.  Periodically, there are some delays for the password reset in the system (I put in a request to reset my password around 4pm, I get an email 2:30am the next morning and it is invalid because of the expiry).  My suggestion would be to try it again later in the day if you are not in a rush.  But if you need to change it right away, you can reach out to a moderator to get the password issue resolved.